Is your smile plagued by an oral accident or imperfection? Does a broken or damaged tooth keep you from smiling with confidence? If so, you can restore your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry consists of services designed to improve and enhance your smile beyond just a deep clean. They can whiten your teeth, restore broken teeth, replace missing teeth. and protect damaged teeth just to name a few. Here are some options our dentists can provide:
– Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening system offers professional teeth whitening treatments that can improve the color of your teeth.
– Bridges: Our dental bridges service can “bridge” the gap caused by missing teeth to give your smile a much healthier, more effective, and more natural-looking smile.
– Implants: Our dental implants are used to fill in the void left behind from missing teeth with realistic fully-functional replacements.
– Crowns: Our dental crown service can place crowns on a wide variety of damaged teeth.
– Clear Correct: Our Clear Correct braces offers orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth.
– Veneers: Our dental veneers are used to bond durable shells to the fronts of your teeth that can be fully crafted and customized in a lab to give you a movie-star quality smile.
To learn more about the cosmetic and restorative services Dayley Family Dental can provide for your oral health care, stop by our office in Boise, Idaho. If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. Blake Dayley, you can contact a member of our team at 208-321-1141. Visit us soon to see what cosmetic dentistry can do for you!